iReporter

“Embrace” by Regina Davis Framed 19.5 x 15.5" Oil and gold leaf on canvas board “The quiet comforting embrace we feel when we rely on The higher being.” See...
How hot is the housing market in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex? We're all aware it's as hot as our August temperatures. Realtors will tell you it’s definitely...
LIFE GOES ON! AND WE ARE HAVING AN EVENT IN THE GARDEN TO PROVE IT!-- GET TOGETHER WITH US at the Garland Community Garden! - Sunday September 19 from 1:00 to...
REGROW PRODUCE YOU BRING HOME FROM THE GROCERY STORE. The photo shows Romaine lettuce I have growing on the window sill in my kitchen. It gets indirect...
“Proclamation” by Sara Joseph Gallery Wrap 40 x 30" Acrylic on Canvas Inspired by Luke 2:13-15 Startled from apathy one mundane night To sounds yet unheard, an...
“Irises” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrap 30 x 40" Acrylic on Canvas “Upon showing this work to an artist friend, she replied that she saw irises. I was simply...
“Hope” by Rosemary Riddle-Achelpohl Gallery Wrap 36 x 36" Oil on Canvas "Spring brings 'Hope', new life." See additional info on painting...
Allie + Bess , the Dallas-based, women-owned jewelry brand, is proud to “make spirit stackable” with the launch of its inaugural Game Day Collection designed...
Members of the Garland Key Club at the Garland Community Garden THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. What a great Saturday morning! Eleven members of the North...
“And Then The Rains Came” by Kelly Gowan 30 x 50” Cradled Birchwood Pulled glass & resin 3D painting “This painting makes me feel like I am right there at the...